More than just a webcam
The intelligent cameras of our partner company oculai supply your project management with transparent and current information on progress and construction processes.
Shipping & Installation
Install the plug & play cameras of oculai on your crane - Connect power - Ready
Upload schedule as XML export file and mark construction section in camera image.
Access to WebApp
Now the shell construction monitoring is starting. With each day, construction processes are recorded and the target/actual progress is documented in the schedule.
Facts about project and construction site documentation at a glance
- Automatic target-actual comparison in schedule
- Recognition of processes (e.g. location & date of concreting)
- Documentation of deliveries
- Access to live stream and all video data
- Unlimited number of user accounts
- detection of building activities and walking paths
- Saving and download of image and processes data possible
Our users save up to 8 hours per week through automated documentation and shorter site inspections.
New insights through data
Identify where delays occur and how long you need to complete certain tasks in reality.
All data are linked to a seamless video record. Find specific operations from the past with just a few clicks.
Always included: The oculai webcam
- 24/7 live stream with 3 fps (frames per second)
- unlimited mobile data
- Resolution: min. Full HD, 2K (5 MP) up to max. 4K (8 MP)
- Night vision
- Image gallery
- Time lapse for each day in calendar
- Storage of weather data about the location
- Total and custom time lapse
- Unlimited user access
- Access management to other users
Site documentation and data protection
The oculai AI learns based on large training data sets. In this way, individual construction processes (e.g. formwork, reinforcement or concreting are recognized and documented in previously defined construction stages.
Unfortunately, this is not possible with the current system.
After the shell construction, the data is retained and can be imported into other systems. The camera monitoring with crane perspective will end.
The crane camera from oculai can easily be used in a GDPR-compliant mode, as the number of pixel per person is too small and therefore no personal data are collected.
Are you looking for construction site documentation that is GDPR- compliant, end-to-end and cost-efficient? SECONTEC and oculai will turn these requirements into a reality for you. All you need to do is: Contact us now!